- Campus Food Strategy Group model: the tried-and-tested approach that students across the country are using to unlock change on their campuses.
- Toolkits: Ideas and resources to help you strengthen your work.
- See inspiring research and projects from students across canada in the Sustainable Campuses Database.
- Webinars: Hear how students and stakeholders are creating change on campuses across the Canada.
- Come to the National Student Food Summit
Food Movement NewsSubscribe to this category Subscribe via RSS
CASE STUDIES FROM SHARED OPPORTUNITIES ON INSTITUTIONAL LAND
Project SOIL is a feasibility study that explores the potential of on-site food production for public institutions through arrangements with […]
COMING UP WITH A CANADIAN FOOD POLICY
Watch this very important talk by Food Secure Canada’s Executive Director Diana Bronson. In this TedX Talk, Diana discusses how food […]
FORKS HELPING FARMS
Small-scale farmers, fishers and foragers provide about 70% of the world’s food (ETC, 2009). Bon Appetit Management Company respects the hard […]
APPLY FOR FUNDING TO ATTEND CANADIAN ASSOCIATION OF FOOD STUDIES CONFERENCE – MAY 2015
The Canadian Association of Food Studies (CAFS) meets annually as a part of Congress to share emerging research, connect and […]